In order to promote EAHL on the national level, in each country where EAHL have membership, national contact person should be appointed by the Executive Board. It is the principal responsibility of national contacts to raise the profile of EAHL in their designated country and to encourage new and sustained membership. The national contact is also responsible for identifying and facilitating EAHL-related activities within their country and bringing these to the attention of the entire EAHL community, e.g. through the website, newsletters or distribution lists.
National contacts activities:
- For the EAHL newsletter: active provision of information on developments of interest to the members of the Association (eg new legislative rules resp. advisory opinions concerning a health law topic, publications, jurisprudence etc.).
- Assist in inquiries for information on a specific health law issue (eg. raised in the context of an EAHL interest group or through the EAHL newsletter). This can be done by the contact person resp. the contact person can refer to somebody else who can answer the inquiry.
- Assist in finding participants for EAHL interest group resp. for European research projects resp. speakers for symposia and conferences.
- Actively promote the EAHL by distributing relevant EAHL information (eg. coming events, interest groups etc) in the contact’s own country eg. through the website of the national health law association (if any), resp. by other appropriate means of informing health lawyers/university health law institutes.
- Liaise with the national contact points from other countries.
EAHL National contacts are:
|Austria||Magdalena Flatscher –Thoeni|
|Belgium||Jean Herveg (for French-speaking part) Tom Goffin (Dutch-speaking part)|
|Czech Republic||Michal Koscik|
|Denmark||Janne Rothmar Herrmann|
|Slovak Republic||Capíková Silvia|
|Spain||Juan-Ignacio Ochagavías Colás|
Due to much spam emails NCPs email addresses are available for registered users only. We need volunteers to be National Contacts for all the other European countries. If you would like to volunteer to be a National contact, please contact us.
If you are not the EAHL member to get in touch with the NCP, please, contact us at administration#eahl.eu (# = @)