You can access the latest issues of the Newsletter from the links below:
EAHL Newsletter ISSN : 2708-2784
All EAHL members are welcome to submit their papers (materials) for publication in the next issues of the Newsletters.
Criteria for publication in the EAHL newsletter
All works (papers) submitted for publication in the EAHL Newsletter (ISSN: 2708-2784) should meet the following requirements:
- represent data in the field of health law and related fields (pharmaceutical law, AI in medicine etc.);
- be written in good English;
- submitted materials should be in WORD file (docx, doc) with 12 pt., 1.5 line and paragraph spacing format;
- should contain short information about the author (name and affiliation), email is optional. If not included we reserve the right to add the name of the sender of the letter as it was indicated in the initial email;
- contain time of submission (if not included we reserve the right to indicate the date of receipt of information);
- the documents should contain as little formatting as possible (avoid other than black colours, header and footer in word file, etc.);
- do not include additional space between paragraphs;
- there should be 1 line before and after the headings, subtitles (if any);
- pictures (photos or tables) in the document should have a short description;
- the location and size of the media data (photo or table) can be changed in accordance with the requirements of adjusting the format of the newsletter.
EAHL publishes members’ submissions (news and views, research papers, and any health law-related information including promotion of events in the field of health law) in the newsletter.
EAHL non-members’ submissions can be considered individually by the Board based on the importance and relevance of the information.
* The EAHL is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided by authors.
** The EAHL reserves the right to format or reject submitted material if it does not comply with the requirements, with its field of work or if the paper is of poor quality.
*** The EAHL respects your copyrights, so we try to publish materials in full accordance with the original. However, since the EAHL newsletter has the ISSN, we kindly ask all authors to adhere to the indicated requirements.
To access earlier issues, please, click here https://eahl.eu/earlier-issues