- What is cookies?
- A cookie is a file that contains information provided by web server and via use of browser is saved to the visitor’s (user’s) computer.
- Cookies does not contain any personal (identity) information of the user. EAHL does not collect or store information about visitors. Information entered during registration on our website will not be connected to the cookie data.
- Our cookies
- Although the EAHL does not collect cookies information they contain can be used by webservers to monitor navigation on the website and identification of those who returns to the website.
- Cookies can be stored in the web browser until they are deleted by the user (persistent cookies) or at closing of the web browser when a visitor ends the session (session cookies)
- Both types of cookies are used on our website.
- There are no analytics cookies on our website. Therefore, we do not analyse use of our website neither we collect any statistical information about visitors (number of visitors by month, by country etc.)
- Blocking cookies
- You are free to refuse to accept cookies
- You can also delete all cookies from your computer
- To block cookies, please look up settings in your browser.
For example, to block cookies in Chrome browser: go to the https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data on or off.
- Please, note that if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- If you have any questions you can contact us at: email@example.com